Your Cart is Currently Empty
X3-55SW Salt Water Digital Hand Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor - 55lbs-50"-12V
The X3 trolling motor, designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40 to 70 pound thrust range. The X3 is a rugged trolling motor constructed with durable components and loaded with premium features, like our Variable Ration Steering (VRS) technology. The motor comes in foot-and hand-operated models, with available digital power management technology for smooth operation and longer battery life. The X3’s winning combination of performance and value makes it a popular choice for serious anglers.
The X3 mounting bracket is built tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminium to minimize flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
Rugged Composite Shaft
The new larger diameter shafts are rugged and corrosion resistant, paired with a durable stainless steel outer shaft. Special composite construction provides greater impact protection and is backed by a lifetime factory warranty.
Precision Response Steering
The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
Variable Ratio Technology
- Improves steering response
- Reduces torque steer feedback
- Dual-cable system eliminates steering slop and noise
- Precision bearings and locking collar eliminates shaft clicking
Composite Locking Pins
By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The all new pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the x3.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision Response Steering - The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Steering technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness. A newly designed and reinforced foot pedal also provides better feel and control.
- Composite Locking Pins - By improving these frequently worn parts with modern composite materials we have exponentially increased durability at the most common failure point. The all new pins also eliminate annoying metal-on-metal "clicking" which only adds to the already stealthy nature of the x3.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Control Type: Twist Tiller
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Salt
- Shaft Length (Inches): 50"
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 61"L WT: 40 lbs
- UPC: 022697300010
Owner's Manual (pdf)
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.