Your Cart is Currently Empty
Marine 3000 First Aid Kit
Deeply-stocked for sailboats, cruise ships, yachts, commercial fishing vessels, and other large ships on extended journeys, the Marine 3000 has the supplies to treat any boating injury and professional tools for medical personnel to provide advanced trauma care. This first aid kit contains enough emergency supplies in a water resistant case for a large crew on vessels sailing more than 24 hours from medical care.
The water-resistant, padded case has a textured rubber bottom to protect its contents and resist slipping on wet surfaces. Equip your vessel with the supplies you need to treat hypothermia, dental emergencies, seasickness, fractures, jelly fish stings, and nearly any other injury until medical professionals can be reached. The contents are organized by injury, making it easy for crew members to find what they need quickly.
Leave port knowing you’re prepared with professional tools and the finest in boating safety.
- Includes dental repair items, suture/syringe supplies, and Foley catheter
- Crew member kit contains the most commonly used items
- Injury specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to easily find items
- 500 denier nylon, foam padded case protects items and floats. Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
- Reflective striping aids in finding this kit in low light conditions
Marine Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Know how to handle marine first aid emergencies with this detailed manual, written by medical doctors Weiss and Jacobs and recommended by the US Sailing Association. The guide includes over 100 illustrations and 50 improvised techniques for providing emergency care while at sea, including injury prevention tips, symptom lists, and treatment for submersion injuries, drownings, and hazardous marine life.
A Hospital at Sea
- Be prepared even when cruising days from land. With this comprehensive first aid kit, you can deliver injections and IVs using the IV administration set, sew sutures with the suture kit, make temporary fillings for cavities with the dental kit, and monitor vital signs using the blood pressure cuff and stethoscope.
Easy Care™ Organization System & Doctor Designed
- Identify and find what you need quickly in the easily accessible, injury-specific pockets individually packaged with reference cards to treat everything from basic to advanced illnesses and trauma. Designed with the help of USCG captain and marine medicine expert Michael Jacobs, M.D., this kit was developed with mariners in mind.
Professional Tools & Supplies
- Provide advanced medical care in survival situations with a flexible C-Splint, elastic bandages in two sizes, scalpel, EMT Shears, precision forceps, and more. Deliver hospital-quality care for burns, bleeding, and other wounds using quality emergency supplies like trauma pads, GlacierGel and hydrogel burn dressings, triangular bandages, nitrile gloves, sterile dressings, and waterproof bandages.
CPR & Hypothermia Treatment
- Administer protected mouth-to-mouth to resuscitate drowning or choking victims using the high quality CPR face mask. Secure an open airway with nasal (2) and oral airways (6). To prevent hypothermia or shock, wrap patients in the 90% heat reflective emergency blanket.
Maritime Wound Care & Medications
- Clean and close wounds at sea using the wound irrigator and wound closure strips. Manage pain and illnesses with the wide array of medications for treating inflammation, seasickness, pain, dehydration, diarrhea, rope burns, hemorrhoids, insulin shock, acid reflux and more. Provide relief from bloating and chronic constipation with an enema bag.
- Size: 24" x 14" x 6.5"
- Weight: 15 lb 20 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 18 People
- Trip Duration: > 24 Hrs from Medical Care
- 30 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 15 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Waterproof Assorted, 30 pc.
- 16 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 10 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 15 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 6 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Dressing, Transparent, 2 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- 2 - Dressing, Transparent, 4" x 4 3/4"
- 2 - Eye Pad, Sterile
- 14 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Bleeding
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
Blister / Burn:
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 4 oz
- 2 - Dressing, Hydrogel, 2" x 3"
- 2 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 2 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Pocket Mask
- 10 - Cotton Pellets
- 4 - Cotton Rolls
- 1 - Dental Floss
- 1 - Dental Medic Instructions
- 1 - Dental Mirror
- 1 - Dental Spatula
- 1 - Oil of Clove, 3.7 ml
- 1 - Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture
- 1 - Wax Rope
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 4"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 6"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Triangular
- 2 - Cold Pack
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 2 - C-Splint™, 4" x 36"
- 4 - SAM® Splint, Finger
- 1 - Airway, Nasal, 7.0 mm
- 1 - Airway, Nasal, 7.5 mm
- 1 - Airway, Oral, (Set of 6 sizes)
- 1 - Blood Pressure Cuff
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Foley Catheter, Silicone, 16FR, 5 ml
- 1 - Pencil
- 6 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Stainless Steel, 5"
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Stethoscope
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 4 - Tongue Depressor, Wooden
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 2 - Patient Assessment Form
- 25 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - After Sting
- 6 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 24 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 8 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 25 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 12 - Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g)
- 8 - Cold Relief Tabs, Pkg/2
- 24 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 25 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 1 - Ear Drops, 1 fl oz
- 2 - Eye Wash, 2/3 oz, (20 ml)
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 25 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Medication
- 1 - Laxative, Metamucil Psyllium Fiber, 12.2 g
- 10 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Nasal Decongestant Spray, 1/2 fl oz
- 6 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 10 - Pepcid
- 1 - Tolnaftate Cream 1%, 15 g
- 6 - Tucks Hemorrhoid Towelettes
- 1 - Ben's 30% DEET Insect Repellent, 1.25 oz
- 1 - Dispoz-a-Bag, 19 oz
- 1 - Enema Bag, Plastic, Disposable
- 1 - Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol, 2 oz
- 1 - Lip Balm, SPF 30
- 1 - Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz
- 1 - Zinc Oxide, 1 oz
- 1 - Emergency Reflective Blanket, 96" x 60"
Suture / Syringe:
- 1 - Angiocatheter, 18G x 1 1/4"
- 1 - Gloves, Surgical Sterile, Size 8 (pair)
- 1 - Hemostat Forceps, Kelly Straight, 5.5"
- 1 - IV Administration Set, 15 Drop
- 1 - Mayo Heger Needle Holder, 5"
- 2 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G x 1 1/2"
- 2 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 21G x 1 1/2"
- 2 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G x 5/8"
- 4 - Scalpel with Handle, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- 1 - Skin Staple Remover, Disposable
- 1 - Skin Stapler (15), Disposable
- 3 - Surgical Lubricant, Sterile
- 2 - Suture, Nylon, 3-0
- 2 - Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 2 - Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 1 - Syringe, Luer Lok, 5ml
- 1 - Thumb Tissue Forceps, Mouse-Tooth, 4.5"
- 1 - Towel Drape, Sterile
- 30 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 20 - Alcohol Swab
- 3 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 2 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 - Instructions, Marine Easy Care Wound
- 3 - Povidone Iodine, 1 oz
- 1 - Scrub Brush, Sterile
- 2 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 8 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1 oz
- 12 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 4 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 15"W x 24"L WT: 15.2 lbs
- UPC: 707708000355
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae.
Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.